Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two Weeks Left?

"A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it's better than no inspiration at all." Rita Mae Brown

Two Weeks. Two weeks. Two weeks. Two weeks.

The pressure is on. With just two short weeks left of life in the US (at least for this chapter of my life,) I'm remembering just how much I love waiting til the last second to do everything. Problematic? Maybe a bit. Who says you can't master French, finish shopping for necessary supplies, pack up two years worth of stuff, say a million "see you later"s, and still have time left to spend with the family?Apparently, not me. Challenge accepted.

So, having just come back from a refreshing and beautiful trip to Oregon for my cousin's wedding, I am feeling empowered and ready for this next adventure to begin. The hardest part of the wait is over, and now I'm just overcome by adrenaline. Watching everyone move forward with their lives as they start their new jobs, new years of school, or entirely new schools these past few weeks has been exciting, but now it's my turn.

Wait up world, I'm coming--just let me finish out my packing first!

No comments:

Post a Comment